Life is short then do what brings happiness to life. ชีวิตเราสั้น อะไรทำแล้วมีความสุข ก็ทำไป

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 31, 2015

No but Do

Oct 31, 2015

I am writing this blog because I really feel it.
I am writing it because I want to let other people know even though if someone thought "NONE SENSE" I do not care.

I am not say "LOVE" often especially with everyone in my family, my parents because I fell uncomfortable to say. Moreover, I have not say to anyone else but for him I say it more often but not too often. I always say when I appreciated in thing he has done for me even he said "NO" he won't do it.

We have lived together almost 8 years that he is still the same. I can say that , he has never deny me even he said "NO" because at the end he always "DO".

I LOVE HIM.

I say it because I feel it in my heart.

I LOVE HIM, truly LOVE HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment